How to Hire a Producer’s Rep or Sales Agent with Glen Reynolds
Today on the show we have a good friend of mine, producer’s rep Glen Reynolds of Circus Road Films. With 21 years in the indie film biz, he has produced 20 films and sold over 500 films. He founded Circus Road Film in 2006. Glen is also a producer, known for Blood and Bone (2009), Becoming and Conversations with Other Women (2005)
Glen has been around the block and has seen a lot in the indie film space. We met because of my scathing commentary on producer’s reps in one of my very first podcast episode (listen to that episode here).
We get into the weeds on how to hire a producer’s rep and/or sales agent, film festival strategies what to look out for and how to choose the right one for your project. Enjoy my conversation with Glen Reynolds.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Glen Reynolds – IMDB
- Glen Reynolds Email- [email protected]
- Circus Road Films
- On the Corner of Ego and Desire
- Alex Ferrari’s Shooting for the Mob Book- Amazon Pre-Order Link
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Spike Lee Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- Mira Nair Independent Filmmaking Masterclass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
- Jimmy Chin Masterclass: Learn Adventure Photography
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you liked How to Hire a Producer’s Rep or Sales Agent with Glen Reynolds, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed How to Hire a Producer’s Rep or Sales Agent with Glen Reynolds? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Get Social with Indie Film Hustle:
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.