How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams for Your Indie Film
The one thing more difficult than actually making an indie film is marketing and selling that film. I get asked all the time the same question:
“How can I make CASH, MONEY, DINERO with my film?”
So I decided to put together this very dense podcast with suggestions on multiple revenue streams for independent films. This podcast is probably one of the most info packed episodes I’ve ever done.
So get your iPad ready to take some detail notes cause this episode is worth MUCHO DINERO for the filmmaker who wants to put in the work.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- IFH 023: How to Crowdfund Your Film Like a Pro w/ Emily Best
- IFH: 025: How t Get a Theatrical Release for Your Indie Film
- IFH 017: Guide to Selling Your Film to VOD
- IFH: Filmmaking Hacks
- Twitter Hacks: 10,000 True Fans in 10 Weeks
- USC Film School’s ONLY On-line Course: Directing the Actor
- Kung Fury
- Turbo Kid
- Vimeo Pro
- Seed and Spark
- Indie Rights
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Spike Lee Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- Mira Nair Independent Filmmaking Masterclass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
- Jimmy Chin Masterclass: Learn Adventure Photography
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you like How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams for Your Indie Film, then click below:
How to Crowdfund Your Film Like a Pro w/ Emily Best
Enjoyed “How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams for Your Indie Film” Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.