How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams for Your Indie Film
The one thing more difficult than actually making an indie film is marketing and selling that film. I get asked all the time the same question:
“How can I make CASH, MONEY, DINERO with my film?”
So I decided to put together this very dense podcast with suggestions on multiple revenue streams for independent films. This podcast is probably one of the most info packed episodes I’ve ever done.
So get your iPad ready to take some detail notes cause this episode is worth MUCHO DINERO for the filmmaker who wants to put in the work.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- IFH 023: How to Crowdfund Your Film Like a Pro w/ Emily Best
- IFH: 025: How t Get a Theatrical Release for Your Indie Film
- IFH 017: Guide to Selling Your Film to VOD
- IFH: Filmmaking Hacks
- Twitter Hacks: 10,000 True Fans in 10 Weeks
- USC Film School’s ONLY On-line Course: Directing the Actor
- FreeFilmBook.com (Your FREE Audio Book)
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
- Kung Fury
- Turbo Kid
- Vimeo Pro
- Seed and Spark
- Indie Rights
If you like How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams for Your Indie Film, then click below:
How to Crowdfund Your Film Like a Pro w/ Emily Best
Enjoyed “How to Create Multiple Revenue Streams for Your Indie Film” Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…