Michael Hauge – Writing a Screenplay That Sells
You are in for a treat. This week’s guest, MICHAEL HAUGE has been one of Hollywood’s top script consultants, story experts, and authors for more than 30 years.
He coaches screenwriters, novelists, filmmakers, professional speakers, internet marketers and corporate leaders, helping transform their stories and their audiences using the principles and methods of Hollywood’s most successful movies.
Michael has consulted on films starring – among many others – Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Reese Witherspoon, Julia Roberts and Morgan Freeman, and has presented lectures and workshops to more than 70,000 participants worldwide.
He is the best-selling author of Writing Screenplays That Sell (now in its 20th Anniversary Edition) and Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds: The Guaranteed Way to Get Your Screenplay or Novel Read. According to Will Smith,
“No one is better than Michael Hauge at finding what is most authentic in every moment of a story.” – Will Smith
After our interview with Michael Hauge and I decide to bring one of his best courses to the IFH Tribe. We called is Screenplay and Story Blueprint: The Hero’s Two Journeys
If you click here you’ll get a SPECIAL IFH DISCOUNT: Screenplay & Story Blueprint
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Official Site
- Screenplay and Story Blueprint: The Hero’s Two Journeys
- Writing Screenplays That Sell
- Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue – Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
To share your thoughts:
To help the show:
If you like Michael Hauge – Writing a Screenplay That Sells, then click below:
Linda Seger – How to Make a Good Script Great
Enjoyed “Michael Hauge – Writing a Screenplay That Sells” Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…