Please Note: Once you press play it will take a few seconds for the episode to start playing.
How to Shoot a Feature Film in Two Days with Grant Pichla
Today on the show we have a director who shot a time travel feature film in two days, his name is Grant Pichla and his film is called Making Time. Making Time’s 110 pages were shot in just two crazy, fast-paced days, separated by seven months and a house renovation.
After traveling back in time, a divorced workaholic must repeat his past footsteps in order to return to an unaltered present but struggles when it means re-proposing to his ex-wife. How’d they shot a full movie in 2 days? This documentary series explains it all.
This remarkable documentary is available on Indie Film Hustle TV. Grant and I discuss the insanity of shooting a film in two days, how he came up with this crazy idea, and what it took to put this beast together. Enjoy my conversation with Grant Pichla.
IFH Academy’s Film Distribution: Confidential Course – What Predatory Film Distributor Don’t Want You to Know.
I’m also announcing the BETA Launch of IFH Academy’s Film Distribution: Confidential Course – What Predatory Film Distributor Don’t Want You to Know.
As part of the BETA team you will get:
- Massive discount for early adopters
- Be the first to see new lessons as I create them
- Access to me during the creation of the course
- Give feedback on the lessons and request new lessons
I want this course to be the most comprehensive course on film distribution anywhere in the world and having you be part of the BETA Team will help me do that.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED launch. I’m only making 100 seats available during the BETA Launch. Once they fill up the window will close.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW.
To access the BETA Version of IFH Academy’s Film Distribution: Confidential Course – CLICK HERE
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- DONATE to Feed America to help with people affected by the Coronavirus
- Ryan Connelly – Official
- Film Riot – Website
- Film Riot – Youtube
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business (FREE AUDIOBOOK)
- $1 Closed Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- The Complete Indie Film Producing Workshop with Suzanne Lyons (COUPON CODE: IFHFILMPRODUCE)
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story) (FREE AUDIOBOOK)
REAL-WORLD STREAMING FILM EDUCATION
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Streaming Real-World Film Education)
- Hollywood Film School: Filmmaking & TV Directing Masterclass
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Storytelling Blueprint: Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Dialogue Series: 38 hours of Lessons from Top Hollywood Screenwriters
WATCH OUR FILMS
- IFH Academy – Exclusive Filmmaking & Screenwriting Training
- Indie Film Hustle® Podcast
- Bulletproof Screenwriting® Podcast
- Filmtrepreneur™ Podcast
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you liked Creating a How to Shoot a Feature Film in Two Days with Grant Pichla, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed Creating a How to Shoot a Feature Film in Two Days with Grant Pichla? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFH Academy: Exclusive Filmmaking & Screenwriting Training
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
FREE 3-Part Indie Film Producing Video Series