Why Do You Want to Be a Filmmaker?
On today’s show, I ask the simple question
“Why do you want to be a filmmaker or screenwriter?”
This single question is one of the most important questions you can ask yourself. Understanding the answer can set you up for success in your career or ultimate failure. It has taken me over 20 years to honestly answer that question and it has made all the difference in the world. I just wished I would’ve answered it in my 20’s and no my 40’s.
Enjoy and if you find value in this episode please share it with as many filmmakers, screenwriters, and artists you can.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- IFH 088: Why Filmmakers are Always So Damn Broke & What They Can Do to Change It
- Leave a review on iTunes
- VideoBlocks.com – (IFH Discount SAVE $50)
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking Master Class
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- IFH MASTERS CIRCLE – Filmmaking Community`
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
If you liked Why Do You Want to Be a Filmmaker or a Screenwriter, then click below:
Enjoyed Why Do You Want to Be a Filmmaker or a Screenwriter? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…