Finding an Audience for Indie Films in 2018 with Shaked Berenson
Today’s guest is a returning champion Shaked Berenson from Epic Pictures. On this special edition Sundance episode Shaked and I discuss marketing and finding an audience for your indie films in 2018. We discuss their recent acquisition of the Horror Blog/Brand Dread Central and how you can use today’s tools to find your audience.
Shaked has produced films like the cult hit Turbo Kid (SXSW Audience Award), Entertainment (Official Sundance Film Festival Selection) and the animated film Space Dogs: Adventure to the Moon. What is great about Shaked is that he has created his own ecosystem. From financing to production to distribution, all under one umbrella. This way he cuts out the middleman and he can keep more of the profits.
Thanks again to Media Circus PR who co-produced these podcasts episodes with me. Enjoy my interview with Shaked Berenson.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Turbo Kid & How to Create an Indie Film Ecosystem
- Shaked Berenson – IMDB
- Shaked Berenson – Twitter
- Epic Pictures – Twitter
- Epic Pictures
- Dread Central
- www.mediacircus.film (You get a FREE Marketing Consultation)
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Amazing Music Tracks – Royalty Free Music Licensing
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking Master Class
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- IFH MASTERS CIRCLE – Filmmaking Community`
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: Filmmaking Resources
- Martin Scorsese’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Ron Howard’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- Directing Actors Film Workshop
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- The Art of Micro-Budget Filmmaking
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
- Self-Distributing Your Film Online
If you liked Finding an Audience for Indie Films in 2018 with Shaked Berenson,
then you’ll love:
Enjoyed Finding an Audience for Indie Films in 2018 with Shaked Berenson? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something. Thx u!