How to Become a “Jack of All Trades” Indie Filmmaker
On today’s episode, I want to discuss the need for indie filmmakers to become a “Jack of All Trades.” As you travel down your filmmaking path you need to be adding tools to your tool box. You have to be adding new skills, knowledge, and experience to your tool box every day.
I go over not just the basic skills you need to know but some tool you never thought you needed to add to that box. The more tools you have in your tool box, the more dangerous of a filmmaker you become.
Keep Hustlin and enjoy!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Buy This is Meg on iTunes
- Crush It! by Gary Vee
- IFH 102: How to Production Design Your Indie Film on the CHEAP!
- IFH TV – YouTube Channel
- Indie Film Marketing: How to Design a Website for your Film
- Hollywood Film & Television Directing Masterclass (EXCLUSIVE 50% OFF)
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
To share your thoughts:
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud or via RSS
If you like How to Become a “Jack of All Trades” Indie Filmmaker,
then click below:
Enjoyed How to Become a “Jack of All Trades” Indie Filmmaker? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.