How to Become a “Jack of All Trades” Indie Filmmaker
On today’s episode, I want to discuss the need for indie filmmakers to become a “Jack of All Trades.” As you travel down your filmmaking path you need to be adding tools to your tool box. You have to be adding new skills, knowledge, and experience to your tool box every day.
I go over not just the basic skills you need to know but some tool you never thought you needed to add to that box. The more tools you have in your tool box, the more dangerous of a filmmaker you become.
Keep Hustlin and enjoy!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Buy This is Meg on iTunes
- Crush It! by Gary Vee
- IFH 102: How to Production Design Your Indie Film on the CHEAP!
- IFH TV – YouTube Channel
- Indie Film Marketing: How to Design a Website for your Film
- Hollywood Film & Television Directing Masterclass (EXCLUSIVE 50% OFF)
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue – Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- IFH Masters Circle Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
To share your thoughts:
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud or via RSS
If you like How to Become a “Jack of All Trades” Indie Filmmaker,
then click below:
Enjoyed How to Become a “Jack of All Trades” Indie Filmmaker? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…