Star Wars, Star Trek & Geeking Out with Greg Grunberg
Have you ever kept seeing an actor pop up in all your favorite films and television shows? Well, that guy is probably Greg Grunberg. I’ve been a fan of Greg before I knew who Greg was. Greg Grunberg has been in some of the BIGGEST films and shows of all time. Here a list of just a few:
- Mission Impossible III
- Austin Powers: Goldmember
- Super 8
- Star Trek
- Star Trek Beyond
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Yup! Greg Grunberg has been around. He’s the definition of a working actor. It’s worth a listen just to hear his stories from Comic-Con and the set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
Greg Grunberg also hosts a show with Kevin Smith called Geeking Out! Here’s some more on that.
Actor Greg Grunberg talks with Kevin Smith about working with J.J. Abrams and those notoriously tight ‘Star Trek’ uniforms. Grunberg also gives details about his new late-night AMC talk show “Geeking Out,” which he hosts with pal Smith.
Greg also has an amazing friendship with writer/director JJ Abrams and we go into how that relationship came to be.
In this episode, Greg talks filmmaking shop, tells us stories from the set and comic cons and inspires us to never give up and keep on hustlin’. Enjoy my geek out with Greg Grunberg.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Greg Grunberg – Twitter
Documentary: JOYRIDER JoyRiderDoc.com
Will be on Kickstarter very soon. Follow @JoyRiderDoc – Twitter
- Geeking Out
- Big Ass Spider
- Defending Your Life
- Real Life
- Dream Jumper Graphic Novel
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: TOP TEN Online Filmmaking Courses
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- How to Become a Working Director MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
If you like Star Wars, Star Trek & Geeking Out with Greg Grunberg, then click below:
Enjoyed Star Wars, Star Trek & Geeking Out with Greg Grunberg? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.