How to Launch Your Indie Film on iTunes with Brad Raider
If you want to see a self-distribution pathway to get your film on iTunes and actually make some money meet actor/director Brad Raider. His film Kensho at the Bedfellow was released on iTunes this year and he shares his marketing and distribution strategy with us in this episode.
With This is Meg being released on iTunes in the summer I was ALL EARS. Take a look at the trailer below.
Here’s a bit about the film:
Two-time Best Feature Film winner at six festivals, KENSHO is a visionary, existential drama and the extraordinary directorial debut of actor/director Brad Raider. The truly independent, micro-budget film is at the heart of the conscious-cinema movement and a proud partner of the International Rescue Committee, donating a percentage of net profits to their humanitarian efforts around the world.
Now on sale in iTunes: http://bit.ly/kenshoitunes
Enjoy my conversation with Brad Raider.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Kensho at the Bedfellow – Film Site
- Brad Raider’s Meditation – MDT8.com
- Kensho at the Bedfellow – Facebook
- Kensho at the Bedfelloww – Twitter
- Buy Kensho at the Bedfellow on iTunes
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- Hulu Plus
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- How to Become a Working Director MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
Enjoyed How to Launch Your Indie Film on iTunes with Brad Raider? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.