To Film and Die in L.A: Micro-Budget Misadventures with Adam William Ward
Today on the show we have writer/director, Adam William Ward. His new film is called Wally Got Wasted. I brought him on the show to discuss the crazy misadventures he had shooting guerilla-style in the City of Angels, Los Angeles. L.A. is probably the toughest city in the world to shoot a guerilla-style film. His stories are not on filled with knowledge bombs but are entertaining as hell. Here’s a bit about the film.
“Wally Got Wasted” is like “The Hangover” meets “Weekend at Bernie’s.” It follows the adventures of 3 friends who accidentally kill a scumbag, then screws up getting rid of the body, so they are forced to pretend he is alive as they are chased through downtown LA in one crazy night.
Enjoy my entertaining conversation with Adam William Ward.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Industry Jump
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- $1 Close Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- Alex Ferrari’s Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Story) Book- Buy It on Amazon
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you liked To Film and Die in L.A: Micro-Budget Misadventures with Adam William Ward, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed To Film and Die in L.A: Micro-Budget Misadventures with Adam William Ward? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Podcast: IFH Podcast
Podcast: Bulletproof Screenwriting Podcast
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)