Crossover Episode: Just Shoot It Podcast
I thought it would be fun to do a crossover episode with filmmaking podcast Just Shoot It with hosts Oren Kaplan and Matt Enlow. I was invited down to their studios to record a “recorded live” episode and we had a ball.
The conversation was energetic and turn heated in a few places. We talked about directing, USC Film School Grads, the state of indie films, the wonderful world of digital series and much more. It’s a great listen. Enjoy my conversation with Oren Kaplan and Matt Enlow of the Just Shoot It Podcast.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Just Shoot It Podcast – iTunes
- Just Shoot It Podcast – Official Site
- Matt Enlow – Twitter
- Oren Kaplan – Twitter
- VideoBlocks.com – (IFH Discount SAVE $50)
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking Master Class
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- IFH MASTERS CIRCLE – Filmmaking Community`
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
If you liked Crossover Episode with the Just Shoot It Podcast, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed Crossover Episode with the Just Shoot It Podcast? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…