Inspiration in 2017 & What I’ve Learned
Can you believe we’ve arrived at out last episode of 2016?
The Indie Film Hustle Podcast has had some amazing interviews this year, so before the new year arrives, I wanted to review some of the highlights of 2016.
I wanted to thank the IFH Tribe for all the support, well wishes, emails, messages and overall good mojo. 2016 has been a remarkable year for Indie Film Hustle, the Indie Film Syndicate, and the IFH Podcast. I do what I do for you guys. Have a Happy and Productive 2017 everyone.
If you need some inspiration for the coming year, I’d take a listen to this episode. Also, watch the video below…
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- IFH 088: Why Filmmakers are Always So Damn Broke & What They Can Do to Change It
- This is Meg – Feature Film
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community (1st Month FREE) End Jan 8th, 2017
- VideoBlocks.com – (IFH Discount SAVE $50)
- Directing Actors Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue – Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking Master Class
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- Kevin Spacey Acting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: TOP TEN Online Filmmaking Courses
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course $10 SALE
- Directing Actors Film Workshop
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor $10 SALE
- Film Lighting MasterClass $10 SALE
- Recording Sound for Indie Film $10 SALE
- The Art of Micro-Budget Filmmaking
- Cinematography MasterClass $10 SALE
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro $10 SALE
- Self-Distributing Your Film Online
If you like Inspiration in 2017 & What I’ve Learned, then click below:
Why Filmmakers are Always So Damn Broke & What They Can Do to Change It
Enjoyed Inspiration in 2017 & What I’ve Learned? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…