Independent Film Distribution & Marketing Blueprint
Over the past 6 months or so I’ve been getting an enormous amount of emails and messages asking me the same question:
What is your distribution and marketing plan for This is Meg?
I hear you IFH Tribe, so I decide to put this podcast together and lay out the marketing and distribution blueprint I created to get This is Meg out into the world.
In this episode, I break down:
- Why I didn’t go through a traditional distributor
- Why I didn’t do a theatrical run through TUGG
- How I will be self-distributing This is Meg
- What platforms I’ll be selling on and why
- What my marketing strategy is
This is Meg has been a giant experiment to see what happens and I wanted to share the ride with you, the IFH Tribe. Thank you for all the support. Take a listen and keep on hustlin’.
Below you can check out some of the marketing I’m doing to promote This is Meg and content I’m giving my cast so they can push the film on their platforms.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- This is Meg
- FREE VOD Self Distribution eBook
- Rev.com – $1 per minute Close Captioning
- IFH 128: How to Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu, iTunes & Film Distribution with Nick Soares
- IFH 033: Jason Brubaker – Roadmap to Indie Film Distribution
- Red Princess Blues
- Lipstick and Bullets – $10
- IFH TV – YouTube Channel
- Range 15
- FilmConvert – (10% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Hollywood Film & Television Directing Masterclass (EXCLUSIVE 50% OFF)
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% off the Revenue – Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
To share your thoughts:
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud or via RSS
Please Note: Distribber is a sponsor of IFH. I only promote products and services I’ve used and believe in and this company checks off all of those requirements and more. Power to the filmmaker!
If you like Independent Film Distribution & Marketing Blueprint with This is Meg,
then click below:
Enjoyed Independent Film Distribution & Marketing Blueprint with This is Meg? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…