How to Find an Audience for Your Indie Film with Media Circus
Today on the show we have Adam Bowman and Paul Koshlap from Media Circus PR. These guys specialize in marketing for indie films and filmmakers. They handle digital marketing, public relations, digital advertising and much more.
We discuss the state of indie film marketing, how to find an audience for your film and tips and tricks to get you film and yourself out there.
Enjoy my interview with Adam and Paul from Media Circus.
Slamdance / Blackmagic Design Workshop
Join Alex Ferrari as he shares tips and tricks using Blackmagic Design cameras and post-production workflow. He discusses handling the post for Hulu’s Dimension 404, directing the Nerdist/Legendary Digital’s series The S.P.A.A.C.E Program and his debut feature film This is Meg.
The workshop will be on Saturday, January 20th at the Treasure Mountain Inn from 2:30pm-4:30pm, followed by a happy hour.
Slamdance HQ, Screening Rooms, and Filmmaker Lounge
at Treasure Mountain Inn (TMI)
255 Main Street, Park City, Summit County, UT 84060
Hope to see you there.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- www.mediacircus.film (You get a FREE Marketing Consultation)
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking Master Class
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- IFH MASTERS CIRCLE – Filmmaking Community`
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: Filmmaking Resources
- Martin Scorsese’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Ron Howard’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- Directing Actors Film Workshop
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- The Art of Micro-Budget Filmmaking
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
- Self-Distributing Your Film Online
If you liked How to Find an Audience for Your Indie Film with Media Circus,
then you’ll love:
Enjoyed How to Find an Audience for Your Indie Film with Media Circus? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something. Thx u!