Using Algorithms to Help Sell Your Indie Film with Sundance’s Liz and Jess
Sundance is back on the show. I had the pleasure of having returning champion Liz Manashil (listen to her interview here) and Jess Fuselier from the Sundance Institute. We discuss the very cool things they are up to at the Sundance Creative Distribution Fellowship and how they are using data and algorithms to help indie filmmakers find an audience and sell their films.
Thanks again to Media Circus PR who co-produced these podcasts episodes with me. Enjoy my interview with Liz and Jess.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Sundance Creative Distribution Fellowship – Apply Here
- Sundance Creative Distribution Fellowship – Email
- Liz Manashil – Official Site
- Distribber: Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu and Amazon
- FREE VOD Self Distribution eBook
- www.mediacircus.film (You get a FREE Marketing Consultation)
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Amazing Music Tracks – Royalty Free Music Licensing
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking Master Class
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- IFH MASTERS CIRCLE – Filmmaking Community`
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: Filmmaking Resources
- Martin Scorsese’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Ron Howard’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- Directing Actors Film Workshop
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- The Art of Micro-Budget Filmmaking
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
- Self-Distributing Your Film Online
If you liked Using Algorithms to Help Sell Your Indie Film with Sundance’s Liz and Jess,
then you’ll love:
Enjoyed Using Algorithms to Help Sell Your Indie Film with Sundance’s Liz and Jess? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something. Thx u!