No One Gives a $#*% What You Shoot Your Film On!
OK, so before I get bombarded with hate email please hear me out. I was speaking to my filmmaker inner circle the other day and the topic of format and camera came up. I’m a huge tech head. I love gear as much as the next filmmaker.
Hell, you can’t make movies without gear. Advances in filmmaking technology has liberated a generation of storytellers, filmmakers and content creators. Now does the audience give a CRAP about what camera you used to make your movie…NO!
If you want to know what it really takes to be a successful filmmaker in today’s world take a listen to this short podcast.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- How to Make a Feature Film for a $1000 with Mark Duplass
- How to Shoot and Sell SIX Features in a Year with Joe Swanberg
- How to Build an Indie Film Empire with Robert Rodriguez
- USC Film School’s ONLY On-line Course: Directing the Actor
- FreeFilmBook.com (Your FREE Audio Book)
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
If you like No One Gives a $#*% What You Shoot Your Film On, then click below:
How to Shoot and Sell SIX Features in a Year with Joe Swanberg
Enjoyed “No One Gives a $#*% What You Shoot Your Film On!” Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…