The Indie Film Hustle Tribe Interrogates Alex Ferrari with Rob Alicea
Today’s episode is a first for the IFH Podcast. I had Indie Film Hustle Tribe Member Rob Alicea reach out to me with a crazy idea. He wanted to interview me for the podcast. He thought that the tribe would like to know more about me and my personal journey. I have to say I was skeptical. I didn’t think you guys would be that interested but Rob convinced me so here we are. Rob asked questions I never answered before and I have to say Rob was a great interviewer. I hope you find some value in it.
So here we go. Enjoy Rob’s interview with…I guess me. = )
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Leaving Normal Production – Rob’s Production Company
- Rob Alicea – Facebook
- Rob Alicea – Twitter
- IFH 088: Why Filmmakers are Always So Damn Broke & What They Can Do to Change It
- Wayne Dyer
- The Four Hour Work Week
- The Alchemist – MUST READ!!!
- Buy This is Meg on iTunes
- This is Meg
- Official Site
- Numb Robot Studios
- Film Trooper
- VideoBlocks.com – (IFH Discount SAVE $50)
- FREE Movie Trailer Editing Course
- Hollywood Film & Television Directing Masterclass (EXCLUSIVE 50% OFF)
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Get Your Film on Netflix, Hulu & Amazon & Keep 100% of the Revenue – Distribber
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- IFH Masters Circle Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
To share your thoughts:
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud or via RSS
Thank you Rob, for a great interview!!!
If you liked The Indie Film Hustle Tribe Interrogates Alex Ferrari with Rob Alicea, then click below:
Enjoyed The Indie Film Hustle Tribe Interrogates Alex Ferrari with Rob Alicea? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…