Can You Help Me with IFH’s Dream Guest List?
So I’m conducting an experiment. Can the IFH Tribe and I get some of the most amazing filmmakers in history on the IFH Podcast? Well, let’s see if we can make that dream come true. There is a list of filmmakers and screenwriters I would love to have as guests on the show. This list is pretty ambitious but hell if you are going to dream DREAM BIG.
If anyone out in the Indie Film Hustle Tribe knows or has a way to contact any of these amazing filmmakers please email me at [email protected]
I know this might be a pipe dream but wouldn’t it be astonishing if one or more of these filmmakers actually came on the show to share their filmmaking and/or screenwriting knowledge? I want to prove to everyone listening that if you want your dream to come true then you need to put it out into the universe and have the courage to do so.
Like I said, this is just an experiment but man wouldn’t be cool? Here’s my humble list.
Dream Directing Guests
- Robert Rodriguez
- Quentin Tarantino
- Steven Spielberg
- James Cameron
- Martin Scorsese
- David Fincher
- Christopher Nolan
- Kevin Smith
- PT Anderson
- Francis Ford Coppola
- Steven Soderbergh
- George Lucas
- Guillermo del Torro
- JJ Abrams
- Ron Howard
- Spike Lee
- David Lynch
- Richard Linklater
- Mark and Jay Duplass
- Lena Dunham
- Tim Burton
- Mel Brooks
Dream Screenwriting Guests
- Aaron Sorkin
- Joss Whedon
- Shane Black
- Robert McKee
Dream Producer Guests
- Robert Evans
- Jerry Bruckheimer
- Gale Anne Hurd
- Kathleen Kennedy
- Frank Marshall
- Brain Grazier
I know there are so many other amazing filmmakers out there that I would love to have on the show so the faster we can fill this list up the faster I can come up with the next list. LOL.
Email me at [email protected] if you have the ability to reach any of these guests.
Please share on social media and help get the word out. Thank you for your help IFH Tribe. Let’s see what happens = )
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Alex Ferrari’s Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Story) Book- Buy It on Amazon
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
- Leave a Review for the Podcast
- Industry Jump
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- $1 Close Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- David Lynch Filmmaking Masterclass
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Spike Lee Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Podcast: IFH Podcast
Podcast: Bulletproof Screenwriting Podcast
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)