How to Make Money with YouTube with Christopher Sharpe
Today’s guest is a bonafide Youtube Guru. Chris has not only created one but two massive Youtube Channels. His first was with his wife called Hilah’s Cooking which has close to 400,000 users and launched books, speaking engagements, Food Network appearances and much more.
From there he partnered with actress/yoga instructor Adriene Mishler and launched the Yoga with Adriene channel. Now that channel’s user base is 3.3 Million subscribers. If you type “Yoga” into Youtube Adriene comes up for the first 7 videos. CRAZY!
Together Chris and Adriene built an online empire. They have a huge membership site, licensed products, a US tour and more. Chris shares the secrets on how he was able to hack the Youtube algorithm and get his video ranked in a MASSIVELY competitive space like YOGA.
Chris literally wrote the book on the subject: YouTube Black Book: How To Create a Channel, Build an Audience and Make Money on YouTube.
About the Book: Are you ready to launch your own YouTube Channel, develop a devoted fan base and make money while you’re at it? Christopher Sharpe is the producer of multiple YouTube Channels that attract passionate audiences and add thousands of new subscribers per day.
In YouTube Black Book, Christopher shares how he launched these channels and shows you how to turn a passion for creating YouTube videos into a profitable business. YouTube Black Book offers you a glimpse behind the scenes. Christopher shares his journey with complete transparency so you can emulate his success and avoid his failures. This book focuses on the big picture strategy of what it really means to create a successful YouTube channel. From setting goals and developing your initial idea to strategies to get more views, YouTube Black Book covers all the bases.
Christopher Sharpe is the producer and director of the popular YouTube channel Hilah Cooking and Yoga With Adriene.
Get ready to take notes on this epic interview with Christopher Sharpe.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Christopher Sharpe – Official Site
- Yoga with Adriene – Youtube
- Yoga with Adriene – Official Site
- Yoga with Adriene – Membership Site
- Yoga with Adriene – Community
- Hilah Cooking – Youtube
- Hilah Cooking – Official Site
- YouTube Black Book: How To Create a Channel, Build an Audience and Make Money on YouTube
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Studio Unknown Audio Post – Mention the IFH podcast, and you’ll receive 50% off one day of ADR
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- IFH MASTERS CIRCLE – Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
BONUS: Filmmaking Resources
- Martin Scorsese’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Ron Howard’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- Directing Actors Film Workshop
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- The Art of Micro-Budget Filmmaking
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
- Self-Distributing Your Film Online
If you liked How to Make Money with YouTube with Christopher Sharpe,
then you’ll love:
Enjoyed How to Make Money with YouTube with Christopher Sharpe? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something. Thx u!