How a 19 Yr Old Directed & Sold 6 Feature Films with Dylan Mars
I always talk about the grind, doing the work and just going out and shoot your film. Today’s guest does just that, Dylan Mars Greenberg. Dylan has directed 6 feature films at the ripe old age of 19 years old. I can’t tell you what a treat it was to speak to this young filmmaker. I hope Dylan’s drive, excitement to tell stories and good old fashion hustle rubs off on you all. Enjoy my conversation with Dylan Mars Greenberg.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Buy This is Meg on iTunes
- Editing with DaVinci Resolve Course
- Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book
- Hollywood Film & Television Directing Masterclass (EXCLUSIVE 50% OFF)
- Directing Actors Master Course – (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Hollywood Camera Work: Mastering High-End Blocking and Staging (30% OFF – CODE: HUSTLE)
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting Master Class
To share your thoughts:
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud or via RSS
If you like How a 19 Yr Old Directed & Sold 6 Feature Films with Dylan Mars,
then click below:
Enjoyed How a 19 Yr Old Directed & Sold 6 Feature Films with Dylan Mars? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.