Please Note: Once you press play it will take a few seconds for the episode to start playing.
Go Inside the Screenwriter’s Mind with Alex Ferrari – An Introduction
Welcome to the newest member of the IFH Podcast Network. May I introduce you to Inside the Screenwriter’s MInd: A Screenwriting Podcast with Alex Ferrari.
Have you ever wondered what it’s like inside a screenwriter’s mind? In this podcast we explore how successful screenwriters tackle structure, plot, character, dialog and the film business. Get ready to go down the rabbit hole of story. Let’s travel inside the screenwriter’s mind as we pull the best interviews from the IFH Podcast Network archives with your guide Alex Ferrari.
I wanted to create a podcast that could not only highlight the in-depth conversations I have done with some of the world’s greatest screenwriters in Hollywood but I also wanted to shine a light on other amazing interviews from the IFH Podcast Network.
In this podcast, I will be your guide down the rabbit-hole of story as I bring you interviews from the following podcasts:
- Indie Film Academy Podcast
- Dave Bullis Podcast
- Bulletproof Screenwriting Podcast
- Film Trooper Podcast
As the network continues to grow I will hunt for the best screenwriter interviews and bring them to you on the Inside the Screenwriter’s MInd: A Screenwriting Podcast. If you like the podcast please share with your friends, subscribe, and leave a review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. This really helps the show out a lot since we are a new show and I want these amazing interviews to reach as many screenwriters and filmmakers as possible.
Thank you for listening and I hope this podcast truly helps you on your screenwriting path. Write. Rewrite. Sell. Repeat.
Inside the Mind of Screenwriter Thunder Levin (Sharknado Franchise)
Today we go inside the mind of screenwriter Thunder Levin (Sharknado Franchise). Thunder wrote and created the legendary Sharknadofranchise spawning a universe of rip-offs and copy cats.
Mutant Vampire Zombies from the ‘Hood! (2008) starring C. Thomas Howell was Thunder’s feature film directorial debut. This led to him writing and/or directing several films for production company The Asylum, including American Warships(2012) and AE: Apocalypse Earth(2013), culminating in the pop culture phenomenon Sharknado(2013). While continuing to write and direct feature films, he is also developing episodic television projects.
This is from the Indie Film Academy Podcast archives. Enjoy your journey into the mind of Thunder Levin.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Watch the Film: Sharknado
- Originally Aired on theIndie Film Academy Podcast
- IFH Podcast Network: Discover the Best Screenwriting and Filmmaking Podcasts
- Bulletproof Screenplay Script Coverage Service – Get Your Screenplay Covered by Industry Pros
- The Foundations of Screenwriting: Story Development
- The Foundations of Screenwriting: Formatting
- BPS Presents: Writing for Emotional Impact (FREE AUDIOBOOK)
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story) FREE AUDIOBOOK
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur™ (FREE AUDIOBOOK)
STREAMING SCREENWRITING EDUCATION
- Indie Film Hustle TV (On-Demand Real-World Screenwriting Education)
- Storytelling Blueprint: Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Dialogue Series: 38 hours of Lessons from Top Hollywood Screenwriters
- The Script Lab Workshops
- How to Write a FAST Screenplay
- WGA Presents: The Art of Screenwriting
- Screenwriting Masterclass: Crafting Complex Characters
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
If you liked Creating a How to Shoot a Feature Film in Two Days with Grant Pichla, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed Creating a How to Shoot a Feature Film in Two Days with Grant Pichla? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Podcasts You Should Be Listening To:
Podcast: Indie Film Hustle® Podcast
Podcast: Bulletproof Screenwriting® Podcast
Podcast: Inside the Screenwriter’s Mind®
Podcast: The Filmtrepreneur® Podcast
Podcast: Filmmaking Motivation
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFH Academy: Exclusive Filmmaking & Screenwriting Training
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)
FREE 3-Part Indie Film Producing Video Series