Wolfgang Puck MasterClass – Learn Cooking from a Master Michelin Chef
Learn about cooking techniques, ingredient selection, and the restaurant business from James Beard Lifetime Award Winner Wolfgang Puck. In his first-ever online cooking class, the chef and owner of Spago and Postrio shares the skills that have made him a culinary trailblazer. Chef Wolfgang Puck’s fascination with food began at a young age in Austria, watching his mother cook in the kitchen. After cooking in restaurants across Monaco, Paris, and Los Angeles, Wolfgang opened his first restaurant, Spago, in 1982.
Wolfgang has been the recipient of four Michelin stars and is the only chef to have received the James Beard Foundation’s Outstanding Chef Award Winner twice. The James Beard Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award-winning chef’s success comes from his understanding of flavor profiles, cooking techniques, and desire to always take risks. Today, over 100 restaurants across the globe boast the Wolfgang Puck name. In his MasterClass, Wolfgang teaches you his recipe of success so that you can be innovative in your culinary approach.
In the only MasterClass to cover recipes for an entire menu, you will learn how to master key courses from starters to salads to mains, techniques on how to plate them, and sauces to complement each dish. This class is not only for the at-home chef, but also for aspiring restaurateurs, as Wolfgang shares his approach to the restaurant business and his creative process for creating one of the most recognized culinary brands. In his online class. Wolfgang Puck teaches how to:
- Select kitchen essentials
- Train your palate
- Sear and reduce
- Plate meals Master appetizers, sauces, salads, and soups
- Master beef, chicken, and vegetarian mains
- Plan menus
- Craft signature drinks
- Create an at-home dinner party experience
In his MasterClass, you’ll learn the techniques that have earned him 4 Michelin stars. Here’s a taste of what he’ll be teaching you. And don’t worry, he promises not to yell.
Wolfgang Puck’s MasterClass is priced at $90 and includes:
- Wolfgang Puck teaches you his unique approach to cooking in over 4 hours of lessons (15 Videos)
- Interactive exercises
- A 47-page downloadable workbook accompanies the class with lesson recaps and supplemental materials.
- Lifetime access, with classes that never expires
- Learning materials and workbooks
- Accessible from any device
- Watch, listen, and learn as Wolfgang Puck teaches his most comprehensive cooking class ever.
- Office Hours: Upload videos to get feedback from the class. Wolfgang will also critique select student work.
If this class is anything like past masterclass’ you are in for a treat.
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
Music / Performing MasterClasses:
- Reba McEntire Country Music MasterClass
- Christina Aguilera’s Singing MasterClass
- Hans Zimmer Film Scoring MasterClass
- deadmau5 Electronic Music Production (EDM) MasterClass
- Gordon Ramsey Cooking MasterClass
- Serena Williams Tennis MasterClass
- Frank Gehry Design & Architecture MasterClass
BONUS: FREE Wolfgang Puck MasterClass
If you like Wolfgang Puck MasterClass – Learn Cooking from a Master Michelin Chef,
then click below:
Enjoyed Wolfgang Puck MasterClass – Learn Cooking from a Master Michelin Chef? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…