Weekly Motivation: Why Filmmaking Goals SUCK! – WATCH THIS
Every week I’ll be posting new videos as part of my Weekly Motivation Series to help the #IFHTribe along with their filmmaking and/or screenwriting path. We all need some help, guidance, motivation or inspiration on our long journey in this crazy business so I hope these videos help in a small way.
If you like this please share it with your friends and inner circle. Keep on hustling and never give up on that dream!
Need more inspiration? Check out my new book Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Story)
Music by: Soundstripe (The Official Music Library of Indie Film Hustle)
Footage by: Film/Pac
- $1 Close Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Spike Lee Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- Mira Nair Independent Filmmaking Masterclass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
- Jimmy Chin Masterclass: Learn Adventure Photography
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you liked week’s motivational video, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed this week’s motivational video? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Get Social with Indie Film Hustle:
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.