Please Note: Once you press play it will take a few seconds for the episode to start playing.
How to Break into Television Writing with Steven Vitolo
Have you ever wondered what it takes to break into a network television writer’s room? Then this episode is for you. Today’s guest is Steven Vitolo and he did just that. His latest written episode is on the hit ABC show Black-ish. Steven has over 10 years of experience working in writer’s rooms, most recently as a script coordinator on the TV series Black-ish, where he co-wrote the episode “Dream Home”.
Steven Vitolo also is the CEO and founder of Scriptation, the script reading and annotating app for film, television, and video production. Steven developed Scriptation after seeing first-hand the staggering amount of paper that gets consumed onset and is dedicated to promoting sustainable practices that inspire productions to go paperless.
Enjoy my conversation with Steven Vitolo.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Bulletproof Screenplay Script Coverage Service – Get Your Screenplay Covered by Industry Pros
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Streaming Real-World Screenwriting Education)
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story) FREE AUDIOBOOK
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: FREE AUDIOBOOK
REAL-WORLD STREAMING SCREENWRITING EDUCATION
- Storytelling Blueprint: Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Dialogue Series: 38 hours of Lessons from Top Hollywood Screenwriters
- The Script Lab Workshops
- How to Write a FAST Screenplay
- WGA Presents: The Art of Screenwriting
- Screenwriting Masterclass: Crafting Complex Characters
- Download FREE Screenplay Collections
- Download Most Wanted TV Pilots
- Download Your FREE Screenwriting Audiobook
- Indie Film Hustle® Podcast
- Filmtrepreneur® Podcast
If you liked this episode, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it in your social networks Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)