How People Around You Can Hurt Your Screenwriting Dreams
I wanted to do an episode on this subject for a long time.
“You are the average of the five people you spend most of your time with.” – Jim Rohn
I wish I had someone to tell me this early on my screenwriting journey. In this episode, I go over what happened to me when I was starting out, how my friends affected me and my ability to move forward in my career and what happened to me when I moved to Los Angeles over a decade ago. I discuss how the people around you affect you on a personal, professional and even spiritual level.
I really hope you find some value in this episode.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Jim Rohn
- Alex Ferrari’s Shooting for the Mob Book- Amazon Order Link
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Screenwriters)
- Bulletproof Screenplay Script Coverage Service – Get Your Screenplay Covered by Industry Pros
- Indie Film Hustle TV (IFHTV) – Netflix for Screenwriters
- Top 10 Screenwriting Masterclasses
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you liked How People Around You Can Hurt Your Screenwriting Dreams,
then you’ll love:
Enjoyed How People Around You Can Hurt Your Screenwriting Dreams? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…