Film Festivals: Screening Formats & Technical Specs
In episode 6 you’ll get the skinny on what are the proper screening formats for film festivals today. We talk about technical specs, formats, what Sundance requires and where and when to spend money on deliverables. Enjoy!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Film Freeway
- Find Chris @ filmfestivalsecrets.com
- Film Festival Hacks Course: How to Submit Your Film Like a Pro
- IFH 046: Film Festival Hacks: Secrets on How to Get Your Film Accepted
- Werner Herzog Master Class
- Aaron Sorkin Master Class
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
- INDIE FILM SYNDICATE Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
If you like Film Festivals: Screening Formats & Technical Specs, then click below:
Why Filmmakers are Always So Damn Broke & What They Can Do to Change It
Enjoyed Film Festivals: Screening Formats & Technical Specs? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…