FREE Pixar Storytelling MasterClass – Pixar in a Box
Have you ever wondered how Pixar Animation Studios continues to create one masterpiece after another? How do they understand storytelling so well? What is their process? The Khan Acadamy has partnered with Pixar to create a multi-year project creating a series of videos, lessons, and online courses to teach their secrets to anyone who wants to learn.
Khan Acadamy is a FREE online learning resource (Bill Gates is one of their main investors). They general teach more math and science but they are not venturing out into storytelling.
Pixar in a Box is a behind-the-scenes look at how Pixar artists do their jobs. You will be able to animate bouncing balls, build a swarm of robots, and make virtual fireworks explode. The subjects you learn in school — math, science, computer science, and humanities — are used every day to create amazing movies at Pixar.
This collaboration between Pixar Animation Studios and Khan Academy is sponsored by Disney.
To watch the rest of the FREE MasterClass goto: Khan Acadamy – Pixar in a Box
BONUS: Some of the BEST Online Screenwriting Courses & Books available:
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- Jim Uhls’ (Writer of Fight Club) The Screenwriters Toolkit
- Paul Castro’s The MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS OF SCREENWRITING
- Paul Castro’s The Million Dollar Screenplay
- Stephanie Palmer’s Good in a Room – FREE AUDIO BOOK VERSION
- Michael Hauge’s & Chris Vogler’s Screenwriting & Story Blueprint: The Hero’s Two Journeys
- Karl Igelsias’s Writing for Emotional Impact – FREE AUDIO BOOK VERSIONS HERE
- Save the Cat!® The Last Book on Screenwriting You’ll Ever Need – FREE AUDIO BOOK VERSION
- Linda Seger’s Making A Good Script Great – FREE AUDIO BOOK VERSION
If you liked Watch FREE: Storytelling MasterClass, then click below:
Enjoyed Watch FREE: Storytelling MasterClass? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…