Malcolm Gladwell Masterclass: Learn Writing from the Best Selling Author
In his first-ever online class, best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell teaches you how to transform big ideas into simple, powerful narratives. Known for his nonfiction writing that captivates readers, Malcolm has been a staff writer at the New Yorker for over two decades and has authored five New York Times Best Sellers: The Tipping Point, Blink, Outliers, What the Dog Saw, and David and Goliath.
Malcolm’s unique style of making unexpected connections across ordinary ideas has compelled millions of readers to devour complex topics like behavioral economics and performance prediction. In his MasterClass, Malcolm shares the research and writing techniques that have made him a prolific nonfiction writer and master storyteller.
You’ll learn his approach to finding ideas in unusual places, structuring compelling narratives, and keeping readers engaged through every detail—including the art of the title and the role of semicolons. He also shares career tips for writers amassed over years in the industry—dealing with bad reviews, differentiating yourself as a writer, and identifying your own strengths and weaknesses as a writer.
“Writing has a higher purpose. It’s part of the way in which we fulfill ourselves as human beings, both in the words that we write and the words that we read,” says Malcolm. “This class is a chance for me to reflect on my career and share the insights I’ve gleaned in a form that my students can use.”
In this online writing class, you’ll learn about:
- Developing the story
- Titles Drafts and revisions
- Writing about big ideas
- Profiles and interview subjects
- Crafting compelling characters
- Presenting data to readers in an interesting way
- Differentiating yourself as a professional writer
…then we’ll all be in for a treat! To ENROLL in the course now to get access to this game-changing course. Click here to gain access
Malcolm Gladwell Masterclass is priced at $90 and includes:
- In 20 video lessons
- A downloadable workbook accompanies the class with lesson recaps and supplemental materials.
- Lifetime access, with classes that never expires
- Learning materials and workbooks
- Accessible from any device
- Watch, listen, and learn as Malcolm Gladwell teaches his most comprehensive writing class ever.
- Office Hours: Upload videos to get feedback from the class. Malcolm will also critique select student work.
If this class is anything like past Masterclass’ you are in for a treat.
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
Music / Performing MasterClasses:
- Reba McEntire Country Music MasterClass
- Herbie Hancock Masterclass: [WATCH] & Learn Jazz from the Legend
- Christina Aguilera’s Singing MasterClass
- Hans Zimmer Film Scoring MasterClass
- deadmau5 Electronic Music Production (EDM) MasterClass
- Gordon Ramsey Cooking MasterClass
- Garry Kasparov Masterclass: Learn Chess for a GrandMaster
- Diane von Furstenberg Masterclass: Learn How to Build a Fashion Brand
- Serena Williams Tennis MasterClass
- Frank Gehry Design & Architecture MasterClass
- Dr. Jane Goodall Masterclass: Learn Conservation from a Legend
BONUS: FREE Malcolm Gladwell Masterclass
If you like Malcolm Gladwell Masterclass, then click below:
Enjoyed Malcolm Gladwell Masterclass: Learn Writing from the Best Selling Author? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…