LED Light Shootout
If you have $50, then you can afford some pretty cool LED lights for your next production.
Caleb Pike of DSLR Video Shooter tested a bunch of $50 (and below) LED Lights, comparing color temperature, light output, and other reasons you’d want dish out $25-$50 for an LED Light.
Check out his video below:
There are many things to consider when purchasing any film equipment. Before you purchase any LED Light, make sure you are informed about all aspects of the light, like CRI, brightness, power options, and, battery life readers.
For more info on the LED Lights mentioned in the video click below:
- Best Light 176
- VILTROX L116T
- NEEWER CN-160
- GIGALUMI 228
- YONGNUO YN300 Air
- NEEWER CN-216
- Aputure AL-M9
Check out more info on the lights discussed here on Calab’s blog post.
BONUS: TOP TEN Online Filmmaking Courses
- Werner Herzog’s Filmmaking MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- Directing Actors Film Workshop
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- The Art of Micro-Budget Filmmaking
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
- Self-Distributing Your Film Online
If you like LED Light Shootout: 7 AWESOME LED Lights for Under $50, then click below:
Why Filmmakers are Always So Damn Broke & What They Can Do to Change It
Enjoyed LED Light Shootout: 7 AWESOME LED Lights for Under $50? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…