Judd Apatow Masterclass: Learn Comedy Writing/Directing from a Master
In his first-ever online class, award-winning director, writer, producer, and comedian Judd Apatow teaches his process for creating great comedy. You’ll learn how to create hilarious storylines, write great stand-up, and direct comedies that leave audiences laughing.
Judd Apatow is one of the most successful, influential, and respected comedic minds of our time. He has spent his entire life in pursuit of comedy—starting with his first job washing dishes at a local comedy club, just so he could be close to the action. Since then, Apatow has built an empire of “funny” as a writer, director, producer, and stand-up act.
From Bridesmaids to Knocked Up to Freaks and Geeks, his work has been nominated for numerous awards and set box office records. In addition to his signature brand of comedy, which marries gut-busting raunchiness with relatable characters and heartfelt emotion, he is known for his uncanny ability to identify up-and-coming talent.
At his core, Apatow is a champion of the underdog and this is reflected in his work, as well as his activism and his philanthropy. Judd Apatow’s MasterClass teaches you a new way to think about comedy. Through case studies, scene breakdowns, and candid stories, you’ll learn everything he knows about the art of making people laugh.
In this online comedy class, you’ll learn how to:
- Find comedic inspiration
- Mine your life for material
- Outline and structure stories for film and TV
- Write stand-up material
- Write comic dialogue
- Pitch projects to studios and networks
- Work with actors
- Navigate the entertainment industry
…then we’ll all be in for a treat! To ENROLL in the course now to get access to this game-changing course. Click here to gain access FOR FREE!
Judd Apatow Masterclass is priced at $90 and includes:
- 32 video lessons
- A downloadable workbook accompanies the class with lesson recaps and supplemental materials.
- Lifetime access, with classes that never expires
- Learning materials and workbooks
- Accessible from any device
- Watch, listen, and learn as Judd Apatow teaches his most comprehensive comedy writing/directing class ever.
- Office Hours: Upload videos to get feedback from the class. Judd will also critique select student work.
If this class is anything like past Masterclass’ you are in for a treat.
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
Music / Performing MasterClasses:
- Reba McEntire Country Music MasterClass
- Herbie Hancock Masterclass: [WATCH] & Learn Jazz from the Legend
- Christina Aguilera’s Singing MasterClass
- Hans Zimmer Film Scoring MasterClass
- deadmau5 Electronic Music Production (EDM) MasterClass
- Gordon Ramsey Cooking MasterClass
- Garry Kasparov Masterclass: Learn Chess for a GrandMaster
- Diane von Furstenberg Masterclass: Learn How to Build a Fashion Brand
- Serena Williams Tennis MasterClass
- Frank Gehry Design & Architecture MasterClass
- Dr. Jane Goodall Masterclass: Learn Conservation from a Legend
- Malcolm Gladwell Masterclass: Learn Writing from the Best Selling Author
BONUS: FREE Judd Apatow Masterclass
If you like Judd Apatow Masterclass, then click below:
Enjoyed Judd Apatow Masterclass: Learn Comedy Writing/Directing from a Master? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…