Marketing & Selling Your Movie with Jason Brubaker
On today’s episode, we have returning champion, Jason Brubaker. Jason is the founder of Filmmaking Stuff and also works with Distribber. I wanted to have Jason back on the show to discuss the latest trends, ideas, victories, and defeats in self-distribution. Check out our first interview below.
We get into the weeds on how to sell your movie. Enjoy my conversation with Jason Brubaker.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- IFH Video Podcast – Jason Brubaker on IFHTV
- IFH 033: Jason Brubaker – Roadmap to Indie Film Distribution
- Filmmaking Stuff
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Spike Lee Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- Mira Nair Independent Filmmaking Masterclass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
- Jimmy Chin Masterclass: Learn Adventure Photography
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
Enjoyed Marketing & Selling Your Movie with Jason Brubaker!? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Indie Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)