DOWNLOAD IFH’s FILMMAKING HACKS: How to Shoot and Market Your Indie Film @ indiefilmhacks.com
*** Over 1000 satisfied students have enrolled in my course in just one week! ***
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my course:
This is an insightful and refreshing revelation of what it takes to produce a short. What a rich learning experience. Thank you. – Randy Hendricks
Are you ready to make your indie film a success and learn from someone who’s still works in the film business and has ACTUALLY made successful films?
- Don’t have the money to go to an out of date, expensive film school that doesn’t teach you skills need to make a film in today’s world?
- Do you want to see how award winning short films are put together?
- Do you want to learn how I was able to make over $90,000 selling my short film?
- Do you want to Enroll NOW and make your filmmaking dream come true? Let’s get started?
Film School Hacks is a course that takes you into REAL WORLD CASE STUDIES on how THREE AWARD WINNING FILM were shot, marketed and distributed.
Save TIME and MONEY by learning from professionals who have gone through the filmmaking process. You’ll learn NEW SKILLS that they don’t teach you in film school.
This is a LIVING COURSE, I’ll be adding and updating it often!
This isn’t a classroom lecture. This course is in the field. You are actually on set watching and learning for film pros with credits like:
- Jurassic World
- Hawaii 5.0
- Bad Boys II
- Con Air
- The Crow
- War of the Worlds
As a director I alway try to work with high end professionals so I can continue to learn from pros in each discipline, and now you can too. I have over 20 years in the film business and have worked on and delivered over 1000 professional feature films, short film, commercials, music videos, network promos, documentaries and digital content.
Here’s a bit about me and Film School Hacks:
This course houses a collection of short films by international award winning writer/director Alex Ferrari, founder of Indie Film Hustle. He exploded onto the indie film scene with his break-through film BROKEN.
Shot on a budget of just $8000 and boasting over 100 visual FX shots, BROKEN became an instant indie film classic. He went on to sell over to $90,000 in DVDs by self distributing BROKEN.
He followed up BROKEN with the sweet and spicy film CYN, followed by the adrenalin filled Red Princess Blues (Starring Academy Award® Nominee Robert Forster (Jackie Brown), Richard Tyson (Black Hawk Down), Rachel Grant (James Bond 007).
These films have screened in over 600 international film festivals and have won countless awards around the world. I also share you you my 6 Secrets to get into Film Festival Cheap or FREE!
The critics agree:
“BROKEN is essentially a demonstration of the mastery of horror imagery and techniques…effective and professional.” – Roger Ebert (Chicago SunTimes)
Included in this collection is almost 9 hours (and growing) of a guerrilla indie film school (over 50 videos). Film School Hacks goes through pre-production, production, post production and what to do after your done shooting your indie film. The Ultimate Indie Filmmaker’s Course.
Film School Hacks includes:
8 Commentary Tracks covering:
- Visual Effects
- Music Score/Sound Design
- Cast and Crew
- Film Geeks Unite
- Storyboards: The ENTIRE Collection
- Storyboards: Comparison with Final Shots
- Concept Art / Location Comparison
- Costume Design Gallery
- Rehearsal Comparison with Final Scene
- Blocking Action in a Scene
- Evolution of an Action Sequence
- A Director’s Best Friend – Finding Your Shot
- Casting an Indie Film
- Designing a Cinematic World
- How to Produce an Indie Film
- How to Get Pro Looking Guns with Little or No $$$
- How to Make Robert Rodriguez’s Infamous Guacamole Gun
- Special Effects Make-up Breakdown
- Indie Film Stunt School
- Fly on the Wall: Shooting BROKEN
- Breaking Down Stunts: RPB
- Fight Sequence Breakdown: RPB
- Black Arts: Practical Effects
- Color Correction Comparison
- Visual Effects Breakdowns
- Title Sequence Breakdown
- Visual Effects in Indie Film
- Cinematography in Indie Film
- Sound Design/Composing in Indie Film
INDIE FILM MARKETING:
- After the Short: The Making of BROKEN
- Marketing: Promoting a Short Film
- How to Design a Film Website
- Breaking Down the Marketing: BROKEN
- Breaking Down the Marketing: CYN
- Breaking Down the Marketing: Red Princess Blues
- Trailer for Each Film
- How to Get Into Film Festivals for Cheap or FREE!
- The Art of BROKEN (Hard Cover Book) $50 VALUE
Also interviews, behind the scenes, and much more.
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
Enroll NOW and turn your filmmaking dream into a reality! Let’s get started!