The Toxic Screenwriter Mindset and How You Can Change It
Today we will tackle the toxic screenwriter mindset. That screenwriting mindset. That artist mindset. We discuss the mindset. How the beliefs we have stop and derail our dreams and life. So many of us have belief systems that limit us. Today we are going to break this down and give you some tools to reprogram yourself into the person and screenwriter you want to be.
“To have results that very few people have you have to start doing things that very few people do.”
Please share this episode with anyone you think needs to hear it. Listen to this often. Enjoy and keep on hustling.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- You Are a Badass®: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life (FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life (FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- Ego Is the Enemy (FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- The Obstacle Is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph (FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life (FREE AUDIOBOOK VERSION)
- Shooting for the Mob – Amazon Pre-Order Link
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
- Bulletproof Screenplay Script Coverage Service – Get Your Screenplay Covered by Industry Pros
- Indie Film Hustle TV (IFHTV) – Netflix for Screenwriters
- Masterclass Screenwriting Course
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you liked The Toxic Screenwriter Mindset and How You Can Change It,
then you’ll love:
Enjoyed he Toxic Screenwriter Mindset and How You Can Change It? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…