The Six Stages of Character Development with Michael Hauge
This week we have a returning guest, screenwriting guru Michael Hauge. On this episode, he discussed The Six Stages of Character Development. A very eye-opening episode. Check it out.
These videos on screenplay structure are from his best selling online course: Story and Screenwriting Blueprint – The Hero’s Two Journeys.
In more than 4½ hours of lecture, discussion and Q&A, Michael Hauge, author of Writing Screenplays That Sell and Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds: The Guaranteed Way to Get Your Screenplay or Novel Read; and Christopher Vogler, story analyst and author of The Writer’s Journey: Mythic Structure For Writers, unite to reveal the essential principles of plot structure, character arc, myth and transformation.
Click below to download more videos.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Screenwriting and Story Blueprint: The Hero’s Two Journeys
- How to Pitch Your Screenplay in 60 Secs (NEW COURSE)
- IFH 055: Michael Hauge – Writing a Screenplay That Sells
- IFH 061: Chris Vogler – Screenwriting & The Writer’s Journey Blueprint
- Bulletproof Screenplay Script Coverage Service – Get Your Screenplay Covered by Industry Pros
- Masterclass Screenwriting Course (FREE 7 Day Trial)
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Screenwriting Audio Book)
- IFH Masters Circle Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
To share your thoughts:
To help the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe to the Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Soundcloud or via RSS
Thank you, Scott, for a great interview!!!
If you liked The Six Stages of Character Development with Michael Hauge, check out:
Enjoyed The Six Stages of Character Development with Michael Hauge? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks. I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something. Thx u!