Please Note: Once you press play it will take a few seconds for the episode to start playing.
The Six Stages of Character Development with Michael Hauge
This week we have a returning guest, screenwriting guru Michael Hauge. In this episode, he discussed The Six Stages of Character Development. A very eye-opening episode. Check it out.
These videos on screenplay structure are from his best selling online course: Story and Screenwriting Blueprint – The Hero’s Two Journeys.
In more than 4½ hours of lecture, discussion, and Q&A, Michael Hauge, author of Writing Screenplays That Sell and Selling Your Story in 60 Seconds: The Guaranteed Way to Get Your Screenplay or Novel Read; and Christopher Vogler, story analyst and author of The Writer’s Journey: Mythic Structure For Writers, unite to reveal the essential principles of plot structure, character arc, myth, and transformation.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Screenwriting and Story Blueprint: The Hero’s Two Journeys
- How to Pitch Your Screenplay in 60 Secs (NEW COURSE)
- IFH 055: Michael Hauge – Writing a Screenplay That Sells
- IFH 061: Chris Vogler – Screenwriting & The Writer’s Journey Blueprint
- Bulletproof Screenplay Script Coverage Service – Get Your Screenplay Covered by Industry Pros
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Streaming Real-World Screenwriting Education)
- Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story) FREE AUDIOBOOK
- Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: FREE AUDIOBOOK
REAL-WORLD STREAMING SCREENWRITING EDUCATION
- Storytelling Blueprint: Hero’s Two Journeys
- The Dialogue Series: 38 hours of Lessons from Top Hollywood Screenwriters
- The Script Lab Workshops
- How to Write a FAST Screenplay
- WGA Presents: The Art of Screenwriting
- Screenwriting Masterclass: Crafting Complex Characters
- Download FREE Screenplay Collections
- Download Most Wanted TV Pilots
- Download Your FREE Screenwriting Audiobook
- Indie Film Hustle® Podcast
- Filmtrepreneur® Podcast
If you liked this episode, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed this episode? Please share it in your social networks Facebook, Twitter, email, etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Stuff You Need in Your Life:
IFHTV: Indie Film Hustle TV
Book: Rise of the Filmtrepreneur®: How to Turn Your Film into a Moneymaking Business
Book: Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Filmmaking Story)