How Do You Promote Your Film’s Screening at Film Festivals?
Today’s Guest Jose Perez: www.Routinejoy.Net
WATCH MORE IFH TV
- Watch the IFH Film School
- Breakdown Film’s Most Important Directors: The Directors Series
- IFH Podcast on YouTube
- IFH TV
- Micro-Budget Case Study: This is Meg
- Sundance Film Festival Interviews
- Online Filmmaking & Screenwriting Courses
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- Filmmaker in a Box – Learn How to Make an Indie Film – 18 Hours+ of Lessons
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- IFH MASTERS CIRCLE – Filmmaking Community
- IFH’s Online Film School
- Six Secrets to get into Film Festivals for FREE!
- Subscribe to the Show on YouTube.
BONUS: Filmmaking Resources
- Martin Scorsese’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Ron Howard’s Film Directing MasterClass
- Filmmaking Hacks: Filmmaking Master Course
- Directing Actors Film Workshop
- USC Film School’s ONLY Online Course: Directing the Actor
- Film Lighting MasterClass
- Recording Sound for Indie Film
- The Art of Micro-Budget Filmmaking
- Cinematography MasterClass
- Film Festival Hacks: Submit Like a Pro
- Self-Distributing Your Film Online
Enjoyed this video? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…