From Homeless to Profitable Indie Filmmaker with Antonio Pantoja
Today on the show we have an amazing and inspirational story from filmmaker and entrepreneur Antonio Pantoja. Antonio is an Indie Film Hustle School graduate, as he puts it. He has been listening to the podcast since the beginning and has used everything he has learned to build up his career and finally direct his first feature film One Must Fall.
In Louisville, KY, 1986 a crime scene cleanup crew is on a job that turns deadly when they discover that the killer never left the scene of the crime.
Also, check out his other award-winning shorts. I was blown away when I saw them.
Antonio’s story is one of the most inspirational stories I’ve had on the show. Coming from being homeless on the streets to building up a production company, photography business and directing career. He personifies H U S T L E.
He is proof that if you have the will, positive mindset and the hustle you can make anything happen for yourself in life! If you need some motivation or inspiration then take a listen to this interview.
Enjoy my inspirational conversation with Antonio Pantoja.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Antonio Pantoja – Official Site
- Antonio Pantoja – Facebook
- Antonio Pantoja – Vimeo
- One Must Fall
- Alex Ferrari’s Shooting for the Mob (Based on the Incredible True Story) Book- Buy It on Amazon
- Indie Film Hustle TV (Netflix for Filmmakers and Screenwriters)
- BlackBox – Make Passive Income From Your Footage
- $1 Close Captions for Indie Filmmakers – Rev ($10 Off Your First Order)
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Ron Howard Film Directing Masterclass
- Spike Lee Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- Mira Nair Independent Filmmaking Masterclass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
- Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
- Jimmy Chin Masterclass: Learn Adventure Photography
- Judd Apatow Comedy Writing/Directing Masterclass
- Six Secrets to getting into Film Festivals for FREE!
- FreeFilmBook.com (Download Your FREE Filmmaking Audio Book)
If you liked From Homeless to Profitable Indie Filmmaker with Antonio Pantoja, then you’ll love:
Enjoyed From Homeless to Profitable Indie Filmmaker with Antonio Pantoja? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…
Get Social with Indie Film Hustle:
Please note some of the links below are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase or use a service. Understand that I have experience with all of these services, products, and companies, and I recommend them because they’re extremely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions I earn if you decide to buy something.