Annie Leibovitz Masterclass: Learn Photography from the Legend
In her first-ever online class, award-winning photographer Annie Leibovitz teaches her process for working with light, creating concepts, and finding your point of view as an artist. Through case studies and on-site lessons with Annie during a magazine shoot, you’ll learn her photography techniques and be inspired to try new ways of approaching your craft.
In a career that spans four decades, Annie Leibovitz has created iconic photographs of the world’s greatest leaders and artists. From her intimate portraits of John Lennon to her dynamic images of Serena Williams, Annie’s work has graced the covers of hundreds of magazines, including Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, and Vogue. In 1972, Annie became the first woman to be named chief photographer at Rolling Stone. Since then, her work has been exhibited in the Smithsonian Institute, the National Portrait Gallery, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Some of Annie’s most indelible images include John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s famous “kiss” portrait, Bruce Springsteen’s Born in the U.S.A. album cover, and Demi Moore’s often-imitated pregnancy portrait on the cover of Vanity Fair.
For photographers and artists, Annie Leibovitz’s MasterClass is the best way to learn how to transcend technology and create timeless pieces of art, no matter what gear you have. In her MasterClass, Annie Leibovitz takes you on a live photo shoot, giving you rare insight into the process of her work. Learn how she conducts research, plans the photo shoot, scouts locations, and interacts with both her team and subject. Annie Leibovitz’s MasterClass will take you beyond the technical and into the art of photography.
In video lessons and a customized workbook tailored to each chapter, you’ll learn how to tell a story in a single still and add dimension to your images. In this online photography class, you’ll learn how to:
- Research your subject
- Sharpen your observation
- Come up with photo concepts
- Establish a rapport with your subject
- Create effective lighting
- Develop your storytelling
- Approach photography as both an art and craft
- Improve your skills by taking family portraits
…then we’ll all be in for a treat! To ENROLL in the course now to get access to this game-changing course. Click here to gain FREE access
Annie Leibovitz Masterclass is priced at $90 and includes:
- In 14+ lessons, Annie brings you into her studio and onto her shoots to teach you everything she knows about portraiture and telling stories through images.
- Interactive exercises
- A 47-page downloadable workbook accompanies the class with lesson recaps and supplemental materials.
- Lifetime access, with classes that never expires
- Learning materials and workbooks
- Accessible from any device
- Watch, listen, and learn as Annie Leibovitz teaches his most comprehensive photography class ever.
- Office Hours: Upload videos to get feedback from the class. Annie will also critique select student work.
If this class is anything like past Masterclass’ you are in for a treat.
- Martin Scorsese Film Directing Masterclass
- Werner Herzog Filmmaking MasterClass
- Aaron Sorkin Screenwriting MasterClass
- David Mamet Dramatic Writing MasterClass
- Shonda Rhimes Masterclass: Learn Television Writing from the Creator of Scandal
- Steve Martin Teaches Comedy Writing & Acting MasterClass
Music / Performing MasterClasses:
- Reba McEntire Country Music MasterClass
- Herbie Hancock Masterclass: [WATCH] & Learn Jazz from the Legend
- Christina Aguilera’s Singing MasterClass
- Hans Zimmer Film Scoring MasterClass
- deadmau5 Electronic Music Production (EDM) MasterClass
- Gordon Ramsey Cooking MasterClass
- Garry Kasparov Masterclass: Learn Chess for a GrandMaster
- Diane von Furstenberg Masterclass: Learn How to Build a Fashion Brand
- Serena Williams Tennis MasterClass
- Frank Gehry Design & Architecture MasterClass
- Dr. Jane Goodall Masterclass: Learn Conservation from a Legend
BONUS: FREE Annie Leibovitz Masterclass
If you like Annie Leibovitz Masterclass, then click below:
Enjoyed Annie Leibovitz Masterclass – Learn Photography? Please share it in your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, email etc) by using social media buttons at the side or bottom of the blog. Or post to your blog and anywhere else you feel it would be a good fit. Thanks.
I welcome thoughts and remarks on ANY of the content above in the comments section below…